segunda-feira, 26 de outubro de 2009

u get to choose the title...

I have so much to say about the last few days but at the same time i just dont know how to say it! i'm having a problem with comunication i guess! :P
There's one thing that i'm sure... i'll stop going to clubs here in Galati... Everytime people ask me to go because "this time u will really enjoy this club" but in the end i hate even more than the last one... its just no my type of club...
There are certain people around here that are ok but most of the times they dont seem to care about what i think... whatever... dont want to talk about it and dont want to think about it...
I'm also having some issues with my feelings... i dont know what i want... and when i think that i know i just get scared... :S and also is so strange... sometimes its like paradise and then suddenly its real life... oh well... i guess its just how life goes and i have just have to deal with it...
Oh Well life is beautifull... :) i just have to take what it gives to me and be thankfull :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário