domingo, 29 de novembro de 2009

Funny how life teach us lessons... Usually, at least in my case, most of those lessons are stuff that with my age i already should know but... i dunno... i think its how us humans work, we should learn with our mistakes but we never do. But its like the old saying, what doenst kill you makes you stronger! And afterall life isnt only about sad things... If I think really hard I'm having the time of my life here in Galati! Such crazy 2 months and i'm still alive so i guess i'm getting stronger :) I stopped being a quitter(well not totally true... i deciced to quit on smokes :P) I finally have some interest in school, i learned how to make friends, and i know this sounds weird but i always had trouble making friends, i was all my life too damn shy, of course i have friends but most of them came to me and know i try to reach people and talk to them, i become an "alien" when i came to Galati like the title of this wall of sorrow stands for but the true is that i was an alien before and i had a real hard time to communicate with the human kind. I started to participate in some projects, I even organized a birthday party lol! So I think its time to stand up and reach for my goals! To be happy and change my life!
Fuck everybody who doesnt care! Fuck everybody who pretends to care! And thank you to all the people who have been supportive when I needed the most! I promise i will be there for you when you need to!

Well There's a natural mysticblowing through the air

Over and out

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário