domingo, 28 de fevereiro de 2010

Friends, not friends....

I really miss my country... I miss my friends... I miss being welcome... I miss, I miss, I miss...
I've been here for 5 months now and its sad for me to see some stuff... I know its used to say that is better to have a few friends but good than lots and but bad(something like that) but seeing that some people just dont have interest on it it makes me sad. In the other day i went out to a club and i met some collegues from faculty and eventhough they said "hi" i felt outside, the only person from that group who actually cared about being my friend and made the others speak with me and hang out with me went to France for Erasmus so the link is broken... this is one small example of several...
Well I have what i like to call True friends around here but i would also to have friends and that seems to be impossible... Is it me? Maybe, I dunno... Eventhough everywhere i've been until today I always made several friends but I had to come to Romania to see that changing...

Over and out!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário