terça-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2009

Mastacani Traditional Food Presentation


A few weeks ago I went to a little village to make a presentation about Portuguese traditional food. It was a very nice experience, even if most of the children dont pay atention at all to the presentation at all its all worth it when in the end they come to you and want to know everything about where i come from, what do i do, if i'm married and have children lol. I was told by Cynthia that they're not used to have people about my age with a certain level of studies and so its good for them if we go there once in a while. They enjoy it and i enjoy it as well :) it makes me feel usefull and alive :)
I can't of course forget about Roxana and Andrei who helped me with the preparation of the presentation and with the cooking of 99 cups of puddin rice. Without them i couldnt make it so THANK YOU!





OVer and out

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário